FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the difference between 355gsm & 425gsm stock?
Both are 355gsm & 425gsm beer mat coaster stocks are responsibly sourced from sustainably managed forests & can be used for any shape coaster.
How ever 355gsm stock can only be printed on single sided. Where as we recommend our 425gsm beer mat for double sided printing as the 1mm thick board can hold more ink, and allows for greater condensation absorbtion.
Our 425gsm premium beer mat stock is one of the thickest coaster boards available in Australia.
What are our Minimum Order Quantities?
– Our minimum order is 2000 for our standard 95mm square single sided drink coasters.
– For 95mm square double sided, 95mm round single sided & 95mm round rouble sided our minimum is 2500 drink coasters.
– Custom shaped & sized coasters in either single or double sided start at 20,000 as these will be in their own exlucsive print run.
– Our standard minimum order quantity for online orders of stubby coolers is 6. But if smaller quantities are required we may be able to assist depending on our production schedule & your time frame. For smaller enquiries please contact us.
– Our minimum order quantitiy for bar runners is a single bar runner! Create your own personalised bar runner for your home bar or man cave, or give a custom printer bar runner as a gift!
PROMOTIONAL ITEMS, DIGITAL PRINTING & APPARELL
– All promotional items, digital printing and apparell are custom printed to your specifications. This means the minimum order quantity will vary from project to project. More complicated projects with extras such as PMS colours, foiling, folding, binding etc will have higher minimum order quantities as we will need to have these on their own exclusive print runs. And simpler projects on our base stocks with standard finishes will have lower minimum order quantities as we can group these in larger runs. For enquiries please contact us.
HOW DO I APPLY FOR A JOB WITH COASTAL COASTERS?
There are many opporunities to join the team at Coastal Coasters appearing regularly. We have a variety of positions including Printers, Sales Agents, Graphic Designers, Warehouse & Packing, Logistics, Admin and more!
Sales Agent positions have the ability to work remote, or the option work from our Southport location, where you will have your own private air conditioned office, with onsite parking & close to public transport.
For all job vacancy enquiries or should you wish to send us your resume, cover letter & portfolio (design department only) please contact us.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DYE SUBLIMATION?
Unlike tradition screen printing methods, with dye sublimation you are also not limited by the number of colours, meaning we are able to print beautiful, rich coloured photographs, logos and artwork onto stubby coolers, bar runners and more!
Dye sublmiations also allows for smaller print runs, which means we can offer minimum order quantities as low as a single item! And up to larger quantities in the thousands.
Can coastal coasters colour match across various promtional materials?
Yes We Can!
If your brand has specific colours that you require printed across various promotional materials, we are fully able to match across our entire product range.
However there will be variations across stock surfaces. For example a shiny gloss coated poster will appear more vibrant due to the reflective nature of the stock and coating, compared to a drink coaster which is printed on absorbant beer mat stock. The coaster will appear slightly less vibrant as the stock is textured and doesn’t reflect the light like the shiny gloss coated poster stock will. Also once wet the drink mat coaster board will appear to have a slight yellowing and take on the colour of whatever liquid it is absorbing.
DO YOU OFFER FREE DELIVERY?
We do not currently offer free delivery on online orders.
However for larger bulk drink coaster printing runs we are happy to discuss free shipping options within Australia & New Zealand.
We also offer free collections from our warehouse located in Southport Queensland 4215. Please contact us to find out more.
Do YOU OFFER WAREHOUSING & DISTRABUTION OPTIONS?
For larger bulk orders and promotional kits we do offer warehousing and distrabution options.
Please contact us to find out more.
WHAT POSITIVE ENVIROMENTAL ACTIONS DOES COASTAL COASTERS TAKE?
Here at Coastal Coasters we are conscious of our environmental impact and our attempts to make our production as eco-friendly as possible. This is why we have teamed up with HalfCut Alliances to secure the protection of our beautiful rainforests. We also pride ourselves on sourcing the best quality stock from sustainably managed forests and reputable suppliers. Our commitment to the environment also reaches far beyond our production efforts by collaborating with companies such as Greenpeace and within our own business practices, our team members make every effort to create a more sustainable environment.
If your question has not been answered here, or you wish to find out more about any of our products, please get in contact and one of our friendly staff will get back to you as soon as possible.